Welcome to Southeastern Connecticut!
With its tree lined streets, interesting shops, inviting restaurants, historic homes and deep harbor welcoming boaters, Stonington Borough is widely considered to be one of the most picturesque coastal villages in Connecticut. It has an old fashioned ambiance where neighbors gather for the weekly farmer's market, attend concerts on the village green and participate in local parades.
As a resident of Stonington since 1996, and a professional realtor, licenced in 2000, it would be my pleasure to welcome you to this area. It would be an honor to help you in your search for a new home, or selling your existing home. I am genuinely focused on understanding the wants and needs of my customers, and on building a long term relationship with them by focusing on the best solutions and value for each individual situation.
As many clients before you have, you can count on my highest level of service.
Professional Affiliations and awards:
- Licenced since 2000
- Licenced in Connecticut and Rhode Island
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties Realty Chairmans Circle Gold Award (top 3% nationally) 2007
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties Realty Leading Edge Society (top 14% nationally) 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Eastern Ct. Assoc. of Realtors
- Nat'l Assoc. of Realtors
- Connecticut Assoc. of Realtors
- BA University of Kansas, 1982
- Diplome d'Alliance Francaise, Geneva, Switzerland 1983
- Member, Calvary Church, Stonington, CT
- Past Board Member, Calvary Nursery School
- Past Board Member, Stonington Historical Society
- Past Member Mystic Middle School PTO
- Past Member Williams School PTO
- Member Garden Club of America
Relocation Experience: Having grown up in Topeka, Kansas, I have relocated to Chicago, New York City, London, England, Boston and Stonington, Ct all in my adult life, giving me a first hand understanding of the ups and downs of the relocation process!