Professional office located in Historic William Pinto-Eli Whitney House, built circa 1810, and listed on the National Register of Historic Places. 2.5 story Federal style post and beam house with modern rear addition and on-site parking for 8 vehicles. Reception/waiting room, 4 offices, conference room, and kitchenette on 1st floor, 4 offices and library on 2nd floor, finished attic room, semi-finished basement storage, 1 full bathrooms and 3 lavs. Building features central air conditioning, handicap ramp, and full sprinkler system, as well as numerous period features including six fireplaces with intricate wood mantels, Palladian front window, original baseboard moldings, crown molding, beaded-plank paneling, Federal-style doors, original balustrade, etc. Additional public parking available on either side of the building.