This charming sun-drenched, quiet, full floor Penthouse is located in a pre-war townhouse in the heart of Chelsea with fantastic access to surrounding great night life, galleries and restaurants as well as to the world-famous High Line & Hudson River Parks. Spanning over 1300 square feet, with dramatic 13 ft ceilings, there are two bedrooms -- one with a working fireplace -- two baths, an oversized living room/dining room with a fireplace and lovely views over an adjacent courtyard and tree-lined 15th Street.
Upon entering the residence from a private landing, fabulous light cascades from one of the skylights and abundant windows in the 24ft living room/dining room with a working fireplace. The adjacent kitchen has brand new Whirlpool refrigerator and stove with beautiful stone countertops, custom white matte cabinets, 13ft ceilings and skylight.
The master and second bedrooms face a serene and beautiful courtyard and have high ceilings, spacious closets and brick details with amazing Southern light. A fireplace and skylight are unique features of the second bedroom. The master bath is spacious with a deep soaking tub, separate walk in shower, soaring ceiling with skylight which provides sun and blue skies. Marble floors, shower, pedestal sink enable an equally luxurious experience in the second bathroom.
Additional Penthouse Features:
- Unique architectural details including brick walls, wood moldings and trim, stunning tiles.
- Central heating and wall through AC units
- Full size washer/dryer
- Abundant large closets and storage spaces
- Stone and oak flooring
- Minutes from Greenwich Village, Union Square, Flat Iron District, Chelsea Market, Meat Packing District, The New School, NYU, FIT, SVA, Parsons and Cardozo Law School.
- One block walking distance to almost subway lines – 1, 2, 3, A/C/E/L, F, M and PATH trains.
- Exercise galore: Bike and walking paths along Hudson River Park, High Line, Flywheel, YMCA, Equinox, SoulCycle to keep you fit!
a. Non-refundable processing fee in the amount of $300.00
b. Non-refundable credit check fee in the amount of $150.00 per applicant
c. Refundable move-in deposit in the amount of $500.00