With unobstructed views of the Manhattan skyline and Williamsburg Bridge,€ €Apartment B101 is a standout loft that features Southern exposure, soaring 12 foot€ €ceilings and massive windows.
Built in 1915, the Austin Nichols House (184 Kent Avenue) is an iconic structure located in prime Williamsburg and situated on the dynamic waterfront. The building offers an incredible amenities package, including a 24-hour doorman, a live-in super, on-site parking and a state-of-the-art fitness center with gorgeous Manhattan views.
Located steps from the North Williamsburg ferry terminal, a short walk from the Bedford L train and in close proximity to Smorgasburg, Domino Park, Whole Foods, SoulCycle, and some of the City's best restaurants and boutique shops, Austin Nichols House is a gateway to everything that Williamsburg has to offer. Shuttle services to the J, M, Z and G trains are provided to residents of the building.
The owner is offering one month free on an 18-month lease. The gross rent is $2,645. The net rent with one month free is $2,498.
* 12’ ceilings
* Exposed beams
* Southern exposure
* Views of the waterfront, Manhattan skyline and Williamsburg bridge
* Washer and dryer
* Walk-in closet
* Stainless steel appliances
* Teak hardwood floors
* Prime North Williamsburg location
* 24-hour doorman
* Waterfront fitness center with Manhattan skyline views
* Rooftop deck
* On-site parking
* Resident caf© with a full catering kitchen
* Co-working space
* Children’s playroom
* Music rehearsal room
* Landscaped garden
Neighborhood Features and Transportation:
* Steps from the North Williamsburg ferry terminal and a short walk from the Bedford L train
* Shuttle service to the J, M, Z trains at Marcy Avenue and G train at Greenpoint Avenue
* Close proximity to the neighborhood’s best restaurants, bars, and cafes, including Misi, Caf© Mogador, Blue Bottle Coffee, Bakeri, Depanneur, Radegast Biergarten, Juliette, Aurora, D.O.C. Wine Bar, North 3rd Street Market, Caf© de la Esquina, OddFellows Ice Cream and Egg
* Other neighborhood highlights include Domino Park, Smorgasburg (and Smorgasburg x VICE Night Market), SoulCycle, Equinox, WholeFoods, Nitehawk Cinema, WeWork Williamsburg and CitiBike