BEST PRICED** UPPER EAST SIDE** 1BED/1BATH**
SUN FLOODED**WINDOW KITCHEN**WINDOW BATH**
10 Reasons to own this gorgeous prewar apartment:
1. One Bedroom, One Bathroom, Eat-in Kitchen
2. Two exposures, ton of lights: West and South
3. Well defined layouts for families and singles, design your own home.
4. Hardwood floors, casement windows
5. 166 East 96th Street is an elegant prewar Art Deco cooperative with only four residences per floor
6. Part-time doorman (8am-midnight), live in super, elevator
7. Laundry in building; Bike room (with fee); Storage (with fee)
8. Pet friendly
9. Pied a terre permitted
10. Conveniently situated close to subways (6 train and Q train), buses 101,102,103, M96; steps away from Central Park, the 92nd Street Y, Museum Miles, restaurants, supermarkets and schools.
Agent is the owner.