1-2 years lease term, 3rd year can request.
** UPPER EAST SIDE** 2BED/2BATH**DOORMAN**ELEVATOR**LAUNDRY IN BUILDING**
SUN FLOODED**EAT-IN KITCHEN**WINDOW BATH**
10 Reasons to rent this gorgeous prewar apartment:
1.Two Bedroom, two Bathroom, Eat-in Kitchen granite countertops, marble bath
2. Three exposures, south, north, east, ton of lights
3. Well defined layouts for families and singles, design your own home.
4. Hardwood floors, casement windows
5. 166 East 96th Street is an elegant prewar Art Deco cooperative with only four residences per floor
6. Part-time doorman (8am-midnight), live in super, elevator
7. Laundry in building; Bike room (with fee); Storage (with fee)
8. Pet friendly
9. Conveniently situated close to subways (6 train and Q train), buses 101,102,103, M96; steps away from Central Park, the 92nd Street Y, Museum Miles, restaurants, supermarkets and schools.
Agent is the owner.
Brokers: Collect Your Own Fee
Correction of the floor plan:
1. Master bedroom has ONE north facing window only
2. Kitchen was renovated, is different from the original floor.