- Zip Code10021
- Total Rooms5
- Sq. Ft.0
- Interior FeaturesPark View
- Year Built1964
- Estimated Taxes$0
- Maintenance or Common Charges$0
- Building FeaturesLaundry Room, Doorman, Building Roof Garden
*PLEASE READ NOTE AT BOTTOM*
*2-Bedroom, 2 Bath at The John Jay House!*
- Corner Unit
- Panoramic East River and Park Views
- Large Living/ Dining Area
- King-sized Bedroom
- Two Full Baths
- North & Eastern Exposure
- Kitchen w/ Granite Counter Tops & Sub-Zero Refrigerator
- Stainless Steel Appliances & Dishwasher
- Abundant Closet & Storage Space
- Potential Flex 3 Bedroom (currently configured as a 2 Bdr)
*JOHN JAY HOUSE:*
- Doorman (approx 8am-12am)
- Live-in Super
- Laundry Room
- Bicycle Room & General Storage
- Beautifully-landscaped Roof Deck w/ Views
- Pet Friendly
- Listed/Advertised Rent is Net Effective Rent Reflecting 1 Month Free on 24 Month Lease. Gross Rent is $5,200.
- Owner Paying Co-op Application Fees!
Information Presented by Customer Care
Thank you for requesting a showing of this property. A representative will be in touch with you shortly to confirm the requested showing date and time.
Please note that your appointment is not confirmed until someone contacts you.
Request Info/ Schedule Showing
Finding a mortgage to help fit your needs can make all the difference when deciding to buy or refinance your home. HomeSevices lending provides a wide range of home financing programs and products. Get started!
It's never too early to start looking for home insurance. HomeServices Insurance Northeast is a full service insurance agency providing all forms of coverage for individual, family and business. Learn more!
Shop for Homeowners Insurance
- Open House
- Price Reduced
- New Listing
- Coming Soon
- 245 East 72Nd St. 19-C
- New York, NY 10021
Listing courtesy of: Devin Someck, Living New York