A Local Legacy In Real Estate
Hyper local property expert with proven marketing and negotiating skills, customer care excellence
South Beach, Rowayton
- Resident of Norwalk for 43 years
- Born and raised in Rowayton, attended Norwalk Schools, currently lives in East Norwalk
- Passion for Real Estate began over 30 years ago as I grew up in a Real Estate family
- Van Slyck Associates was the market leader in Real Estate for over 20 years until they sold to Prudential CT Realty in 2006; now Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties
- Unique lineage in Real Estate allows me to best understand the advantages of our city, a knowledge I love to share with my client base
- I believe in Norwalk
- I live here
- I work here
- My daughter is a third grader attending the Norwalk Public Schools
- Southern Methodist University, B.A. Sociology/minor in Economics
- Sacred Heart University - Masters in Business Administration
I have worked in the Real Estate industry for over 20 years, the last twelve as a Realtor at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties; formerly Van Slyck Associates and Prudential CT Realty.
Prior to joining Van Slyck Associates as a full time Realtor I spent ten years gathering professional sales experience and training in both the Financial Services and Recruiting industries.
This training, along with my education and lifelong exposure to Real Estate has provided me with an invaluable ability to price and market a home.
My core business is in Norwalk but my considerable Real Estate network allows me to connect you with the best agents in adjacent towns