Having grown up in Greenwich as well as raised my own family here, I am pleased to share my knowledge of the community.
I can assist in identifying local resources to suit my clients' and their families' needs. International exposure further sets me apart, facilitating any relocation challenge.
I have a background in sales and marketing cosmetic packaging (glass perfume bottles and plastic componentry) both here and in Europe. The business methods and negotiatiing skills developed there have translated well into real estate transactions.
I am a graduate of the Greenwich Academy, and hold a Master's degree in International Relations from Johns Hopkins SAIS.
- National Association of Realtors
- Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Sales Associate
- Real Estate Principles and Practices/Norwalk University
- Certified Marketing Assistance Specialist
- Marketing Assistance/Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties Certification Program
- Certified Relocation Inventory Specialist
- Relocation Inventory/Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties Certification Program
Fluent French, limited Italian and German