MY MISSION STATEMENT:
To provide exceptional service and market knowledge in a professional, personable manner. My clients are my top priority.
A personable, sensible approach. Real Estate to me is about the people, not just the business. I listen attentively to my clients and work very hard to help them achieve their goals.
1. Fifteen years with IBM in the area of customer service and sales. Major clients included the US Navy, Yale University and New Haven Board of Education.
2. Strong communication and negotiation skills. I listen carefully to what my clients want in a property.
3. Served on a special Task Force Committee regarding proposed zoning regulation changes in the Town of Fairfield.
My goal as a Realtor is to provide my clients with the necessary information to help them achieve their goals in a thorough, organized and sensitive manner. Extensive market knowledge, strong negotiation skills combined with the support of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties network help me to achieve this in a seamless manner.
It is important to give back to the community. I have been involved in various local organizations such as Big Brothers/Big Sisters, First Church of Fairfield , Cub Scouts and the Sunshine Kids, a charity Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties supports for children with life threatening illnesses.
• Extensive knowledge of Fairfield County
• First-time home buyers
• Transitioning home buyers (downsizing or upsizing)
• Consolidated Multiple Listing Service
• National Association of Realtors
• Connecticut Association of Realtors
• Fairfield Board of Realtors
• Big Brothers/Big Sisters of South Central CT
• Big Sister-2 years, Board President-1 year
• First Church-Stephen Minister, Sunday School Teacher-3 years
• School Volunteer Fairfield School System