"It truly seemed as though I were her only client."
A happy client says: "I am the director of the Mark Twain House, and Audrey Laufer was our agent when we listed and sold a property we owned in Hartford during the past year. She was extremely tenacious ... She was extremely responsive and communicative in every situation - by email, phone, and text. I could reach her at any time. ... Audrey Laufer was extremely patient and helpful. She listened when I described the unique property I was looking for and found many wonderful properties for me to consider. She was fully engaged in my home search. It truly seemed as though I were her only client. ... Everyone should be so lucky when they are searching for their perfect home as to have an agent like Audrey by their side."
* Graduate of UCONN School of Business, degree in Real Estate & Finance
* Managed real estate negotiations for Pacific Bell corporate holdings from Pasadena to Santa Barbara
* Raised my family in Beverly Hills, CA
* Moved back to my roots in West Hartford to continue my 4th generation CT Yankee status
* Joined the best, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Warren Buffet's choice
* Member Young Israel of West Hartford
* Volunteer at Hebrew Home & Healthcare
* Proud mother of three and grandmother of one