Catherine Auerbach currently resides in Greenwich, CT with her husband and three boys. She is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh, and has her BA in English Literature. After heading up Global Product Development for Standard and Poor’s, Catherine left the world of finance to pursue residential real estate sales. Having lived in New York City for a number of years, moving to the suburbs was a big change. In the last 2 years, she has sold in excess of $25 million in real estate.
Catherine specializes in the Greenwich area and is committed to providing her clients with the highest levels of service, integrity, preparation and attention to detail, and brings these qualities to every area of her personal and professional life. She guides her clients every step of the way, assessing their needs and developing an action plan with them that will achieve their goals. Catherine educates her clients on the local real estate market, providing detailed analysis on current trends and pricing in different neighborhoods. She advises clients on recent sales that are relevant to their home values and alerts clients of existing conditions and future developments in the area that could impact their transaction. Her goal is to help buyers and sellers realize the full potential of their investment.
TRAINING and MEMBERSHIPS
* BA University of Pittsburgh
* Graduate of Chase Manhattan Bank’s Credit Training program
* Completed multi-year Financial Analyst training program at major Wall Street firm
* Member of Greenwich Multiple Listing Service
* Member, CMLS (Greater Fairfield County)
* Member, Greenwich Association of Realtors
* Member, Connecticut Association of Realtors
* Member, Real Estate Board of New York
* Member, National Association of Realtors
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Representing buyers and sellers of single family and multi-family residences, condominiums and rental properties.
*Active member of the Greenwich Community
*Active member of the Riverside Elementary School PTA
* Past member of the North Mianus School PTA
*Active member of Temple Shalom
*Served on fundraising committees for the YWCA (The Persimmon Ball and Old Bags Luncheon)