Welcome and thank you for visiting my website! Buying or selling a home should be a fun and positive experience. My goal is to simplify the real estate process so that you can focus on what's most important to you!
As a professional real estate agent serving greater Hartford and Tolland counties, I strive to provide exemplary service and expertise to my clients. Additionally, I have access to the powerful tools and resources that you have come to expect from Berkshire Hathaway Home Services agents. Some of the real estate areas I specialize in are:
- First Time Home Buyers
- Residential Investment Opportunities
- Relocating to the Hartford/Tolland Area
- Premier Properties
- Residential Resale and New Construction
Contact me today and let's get your dreams on the way to becoming a reality!
Tips For Getting Started
The key to finding the right home is organization. Here are some tips to help you get started.
- Before you start house-hunting, decide out how much house you can afford. I will refer you to a loan officer to pre-qualify you for your home. To see how much home you are able to afford, use our mortgage calculator section.
- Prioritize what is most important and what is least important in a home. Make a list of everything you want in a home. We will go over your list, so I know exactly what you need in your home.
- Make notes as you look at the home. Some people even take along tape recorders to remember which features go to which home.
- When you do choose a home, make sure the home is structurally sound. I will provide you to a list of home inspectors with which to choose. The inspector will look for large repairs that are needed and report on the condition of the home.
- Once you've found the home you want to buy, together we'll complete a purchase and sale agreement. This is the contract in which the seller and the buyer outline the details of the property transfer.
- A closing date is jointly agreed-upon during the negotiation stage of the transaction. Before closing, the closing agent (usually an escrow or title company or attorney) will complete a thorough settlement statement for both buyer and seller.