With twenty successful years in Real Estate, Dena Zarra brings experience, integrity, energy and creativity to every detail of your Real Estate transaction, representing renters, sellers and buyers, or investors in the residential market.
A Greenwich native, Dena resides in town with her husband Gary, a well-respected building contractor, and their two children. Both children went through the Greenwich Public System. Her oldest is now Pre-Med at Fairfield University, and her youngest currently attends Greenwich High School.
A member of the Junior League of Greenwich, Dena also volunteers with United Way of Greenwich, Friends of Felines, and volunteers in Sheldon House at Greenwich High School.
Dena is a graduate of the Real Estate Institute, a Member of the National Association of Realtors, The Greenwich Association of Realtors and the Consolidated Multiple Listing Service.
Four words you can count on from Dena Zarra are integrity, commitment, passion, and expertise.
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Greenwich Board of Realtors
- Member of the Greenwich Multiple Listing Service
- Member of the Consolidated Multiple Listing Service
- Licensed in Connecticut and New York
- Greenwich Public Schools
- Berkeley College
- Graduate of The Real Estate Institute
- Junior League of Greenwich
- St. Pauls Church
- Friends of Felines
- United Way of Greenwich
- Supporter of the Sunshine Kids
- Life long resident of Greenwich
- Married with two children, Caitlyn and Nicholas
- I enjoy spending time with my family, and friends.