Experience pays in a volatile market like we are experiencing right now.
My experience as an award winning professional real estate agent since 1979 in all phases of the real estate business: new construction; land; subdivisions; fine homes; waterfront; foreclosures; enables me to guide you through the buying and selling process with the eyes of a visionary. I've literally done cottages to castles and recently listed and sold one of the two castles in Stamford, a truly unique property. I have done three sizable developments, Georgian Court 9 unit luxury development, sub-divided a large property of raw land to a profitable subdivision of land, sales agent for 9 lot subdivision of homes called Deep Valley designed for upscale buyers and a cluster housing development on Hope street of 7 houses.
By drawing on my past experience I can help you cash in on the opportunities that await you in today’s market. Don’t wait to buy real estate, buy real estate and wait. Remember, timing is everything!
Call me for a no obligation consultation.
- Served on Legislation and Zoning Committee of Stamford Board of Realtors
- North Stamford Association
- Stamford Historical Society
- Historical Neighborhood Preservation
- Connecticut Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Stamford Board of Realtors
- Greater Fairfield MLS
- BA New York University
- Real Estate Appraisal Certification
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Foreclosure Specialist. Worked closely with the FDIC during the last economic down cycle and retained contacts within that agency.
- Worked with organization who handled foreclosure of tax liens.
- Uniquely qualified to guide you through the foreclosure process for both buyers and sellers