My business philosophy is to provide my clients with the most positive real estate experience possible. In today's real estate market it is vital to work with a real estate professional you can trust. I am dedicated to helping my clients achieve their real estate goals with the utmost integrity. To me, ethics is much more important than making the sale. I will listen to your needs and be sure I have a full understanding of what you want in order to help you achieve your goals!
How can I help you buy the right home?
- I can help you determine how much home you can actually afford. I can arrange for you to be "pre-approved" by a mortgage professional which can improve you negotiating position and eliminate stress.
- I can help you negotiate the best price and terms and handle all negotiations between you and the seller.
- I can help determine a realistic idea of the best home suited to your needs, considering size, style, features, location and personal preferences.
- I will not waste your time showing you unsuitable homes.
- I can suggest simple changes that could improve a home’s utility and make it more suitable to your needs.
- I can provide you with information on property values, taxes, and municipal services and facilities.
- I can check zoning changes that could affect your decision to buy.
- I can provide you with a list of referrals from attorneys to inspectors to painters.
- I can help you through the closing process and answer any questions you may have.
- I can help you coordinate inspection appointments.
I have lived in Ellington for the past twelve years with my husband and our six children. It is a wonderful town and we have enjoyed raising our family here. I have extensive knowledge of Ellington and the surrounding towns. I have lived in Connecticut all my life, I bought my first home when I was just 20 years old, and have been buying, building and renovating ever since. Real Estate has been a natural transition for me because I have always had a passion for it and you can't help but be good at what you love!
Awards and Designations
- Member of the Greater Hartford Board of Realtors
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Board of Realtors
A REALTOR® is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics. The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as: Loyalty to clients; Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients; Cooperation with competitors; Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their client
Communities I Serve
Specializing in Hartford and Tolland Counties, serving all of Connecticut.