Working for one of the most Highly Respected Firms (Forbes) is an honor and a privilege: getting to do a job you love, that is what makes life worthwhile. Working with new and experienced agents to train, educate and motivate in the fast paced environment of Real Estate Sales is a job I love. With many years experience in listing and sales, rentals and education I find myself today working harder than ever and loving every minute of it.
Today's challenges in this world of online interaction are brought to bear even more clearly in the environment of Real Estate. Bringing the reality of what we actually do day to day away from the perception of what the public has seen as "Reality" on TV. Working hard to bring the best agents the best education to help them achieve their goals is a job that brings me both challenge and great satisfaction.
If you'd like to see what wonderful programs Berkshire Hathaway Home Services New England Properties, Westchester Properties or New York Properties has to offer or how exciting and rewarding a career in Real Estate can be...please call. We have an office near you!!
Licensed Broker in CT
Realtor since 1993
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
New England Properties
New York Properties
860 North Main Street Ext.
Wallingford, CT 06492
- Vice President, Region II Connecticut Realtors 2012, 2013, 2014
- Director, Connecticut Association of Realtors 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Member Professional Standards Committee, CT Realtors 2010, 2011
- Member Risk Reduction Committee, CT Realtors 2012
- Member Greater Bridgeport Board of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Member Greater Fairfield County CMLS
- Member Connecticut Statewide MLS
Real Estate Instructor:
- Greater Bridgeport Board of Realtors
- Northern Fairfield County Board of Realtors
- Berkshire Hathaway Home Services New England Properties