Having grown up in West Hartford and as a life-long area resident, I am well-acquainted with the Greater Hartford area and all it has to offer.
Whether marketing your existing home or working with you to find just the right house, condominium or rental, my many years in sales have proven invaluable in providing my clients the highest levels of professionalism and service.
Whether you are looking to purchase or sell a home, let’s explore how I can help you achieve your goals. It would be my pleasure to work with you!
• Luxury properties
• Listing agent
• Buyer Representative
• First time home buyers
• Rentals and rental listings
• Thirty years' sales experience in residential and commercial furniture and interiors industries.
• Member, Greater Hartford Association of REALTORS®
• Member, Connecticut Associations of REALTORS®
• Member, National Association of REALTORS®
• Corporator, Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center
• Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices CORE Training Program
• National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics
• Bachelor of Arts, English-University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
What My Clients Are Saying
• "I am so happy to have been able to work with Mark.
I have a condominium in Farmington that I needed to find a new renter for. The
catch is, I live in Baltimore. Mark was recommended to me by my outgoing tenant
who had heard wonderful things about him. Suffice it to say Mark was that and
much more.Truly an amazing experience. He is very detail-oriented, has great
follow through, and is extremely easy to work with. Most importantly I developed
a trust and relationship with him. He indeed did find me a tenant, and the
tenant also gave me wonderful feedback on Mark and was one of the reasons she
chose my unit. In summary, Mark goes above and beyond for his clients. I am
only using him as my Realtor in the area from here on out and I recommend you
so the same." B. Thomas, Baltimore, MD
• "We recommend Mark Lennox as a real estate agent to anyone who is buying
a home. With Mark's guidance we were able to find a great home and
negotiate with the seller. Mark fully represented our interests as
buyers throughout the whole process. Anytime we had questions Mark
responded right away with a complete answer. He made our home buying
process easy; we received and signed documents electronicallly and he
was very flexiable when setting up meetings to accommodate our schedule.
We would definitely work with Mark again." Ybelka and Richard G.,
• "Mark Lennox is a man of his word. He was there to help our family find a home with all our desires from start to finish. We were comfortable with Mark as he made the process fun without the stress that can come with finding a home. I would refer anyone of my dear friends and family to work with Mark. It was a memorable experience we will always cherish. Thank you again, Mark." Rachel E., West Hartford, CT
• "I listed my rental property with Mark and it was a pleasure working with him. Mark is knowledgeable, thorough, and pays attention to detail. I was confident from our first meeting that I had chosen the right real estate agent. Mark kept me well-informed throughout the rental process. He was easily accessible and if I wasn't able to reach him, Mark always responded quickly after I called. He was always upbeat and reassuring and I am very pleased with the outcome of listing my property with Mark. I did renovations to the property before renting it and Mark was very helpful with suggestions about improvements that would make the property more marketable and boosted my confidence that I was doing the right things from an investment perspective, as well. Mark is very nice to work with, is calm and reassuring, and has a pleasant personality. I highly recommend Mark as your real estate agent!" Maria S., Farmington, CT