If there is one thing that my 10 year career of Sales Management in the Wine & Spirits industry has taught me, it's the value of relationship building, making every conversation a winning one and that if you don't have your reputation, you have nothing! While the challenges of overseeing a $100 million dollar wine and spirits portfolio and over 80 managers and sales representatives in Metro-NY can be daunting, it demanded pin point communication and motivation in order to be successful.
As a Real Estate professional, my highest priority is customer service and meeting your needs first. With the power of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices family of companies at our disposal and the cutting edge technology we employ, I will exhaust every effort to satisfy your criteria as a buyer, seller or landlord. With out of the box thinking, creative solutions and my exceptional communication skills, feel confident that you are being represented with the highest degree of integrity and knowledge available. In addition, I bring 25 years of business ownership, sales and hospitality management experience along with a client centric attitude to our relationship. I look forward to our first meeting and assisting you in any of your Real Estate needs in the Greenwich, CT area.
Licensed Sales Executive CT & NY
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Greenwich Association of REALTORS®
- Connecticut Association of REALTORS®
- Greenwich Multiple Listing
- USA Cycling
- Team Danbury Audi
- Supporter/Fundraiser-Connecticut Cycling Advancement Program
- Supporter/Fundraiser-Connecticut Challenge Ride & Survivor Center
- Supporter and Fundraiser- Sunshine Kids
- President/Owner- Yellow Jersey Cycle, Greenwich
- Johnson & Wales University- Bachelor Degree- Hotel/Restaurant Institutional Management 1990
- International Wine Center- Higher Certificate Examination 1999
"Max is a pro - literally an ex pro on the bicycle and a pro when it comes to service, knowledge, and general expertise. He takes an active interest in each customer and the community. He's an incredibly nice guy. Trustworthy. I highly recommend a visit." M. Weiss 1/10/15