I am a Realtor in NE CT (The Quiet Corner) with 12 years experience in Residential, Land, Commercial properties, Rentals, Short Sales and Foreclosures. I'm a dedicated, honest, hard working, detailed person who excels at giving personal attention, quality service, and consistent follow through. I pride myself on going above and beyond for my clients to make their buying or selling experience as smooth as possible. I am looking forward to working with you and using my knowledge of the area and of the current real estate market to meet your expectations, whether you are buying or selling a home. Our location is very convenient to Hartford, Worcester, Boston, Providence and the CT and RI shorelines and the University of Connecticut!
Licenses Held: CT Real Estate Salesperson
MA Real Estate Salesperson
Family and Residence: I am a full time REALTOR and sales professional, a mother
of 4 boys, a grandmother of 3, and have resided in Woodstock in the Northeast corner of CT (The Quiet Corner)
for the past 16 years with my husband and children. I moved back to New England from lovely Lancaster County, PA in 1999 where I lived in Marietta, Mount Joy and Elizabethtown. Sad to leave, but I was ready to return home to New England.
- I grew up in Dudley, Massachusetts and graduated from Shepherd Hill Regional High School.
- I attended Messiah College in Grantham, PA studying sales,
economics, marketing, accounting and education.
- I completed the Real Estate Salesperson's course at Bay State Academy in the Commonwealth of MA where I proceeded to obtain my Massachusetts Real Estate license and following my Connecticut Real Estate license.
I worked for 2 years at Wyeth Laboratories, a pharmaceutical company in Marietta, PA after college in the early 80’s.
I have been a service-oriented sales person and in management in the restaurant business, including Red Lobster, Outback Steakhouse, Friendly's and other retail businesses for 27 years dedicated to providing customers with excellent service.
I also worked as an Administrative Assistant for 3 years at Foskett Equipment, a locally family owned and operated, well established Farm Equipment Company.
I obtained my Massachusetts Real Estate Sales Persons license in March 2005 and I obtained my Connecticut Real Estate Sales Persons license in October of 2005. I have been practicing and selling real estate to buyers and sellers, specializing in the residential market, land and condominiums in the Northeast Corner of CT and South Central Massachusetts for 12 years.
- Greater Hartford Association of Realtors
- CT Association of Realtors (CAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Board of Real Estate
- Massachusetts Realtors Information Services