My goal is to assure that the home a client will buy or sell will create the greatest satisfaction now and in the future.
I do this by:
· Listening to my clients and learn their needs and wants.
· Use my experience and knowledge to teach clients how the current market will affect the purchase or sale of a home.
· Build trusting relationships with clients who value ethics, integrity and reliability.
Background and Experience:
· More than 35 years in advanced product sales and marketing.
· Connecticut Licened with Century 21 All Points Realty, Coldwell Banker and Berkshire Hathaway Home Services New England Properties.
· B.S.E.E. from University of North Dakota.
· Veteran, US Army
· Born and raised in Connecticut. Have lived for 37 years in North Haven
· Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
· Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
· VA Specialist
· Commercial and Residential Agent – Member of CID and CCIM.
· Thorough knowledge of New Haven County.
· Marketing Concepts – Out of the box thinking to achieve market success.
· National Association of Realtors (NAR)
· CT Association of Realtors (CAR)
· Greater New Haven Board of Realtors
· CT Multiple Listing Services (CTMLS)
· American Legion – Post 76
· Masonic Lodge
· Past Treasure of Masonic Lodges (CT and Wisconsin)
· Past President – New Haven Amateur Radio Club.