9 years- Real Estate Investment Banking with Morgan Stanley.
5 years- Accounting and Consulting with PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
As a sales executive with BHHSNE, Greenwich and Stamford, CT are my primary areas of expertise. Through my past and present experience, I bring a unique level of expertise to real estate transactions.
Served in numerous decision-making positions supporting the overall financial, operational and membership health of various organizations.
- -Board of Directors, Emily Catherine Fedorko Foundation
- -Board of Directors, Chairperson, Greenwich High School Soccer Booster Club
- -Co-Chairperson, Greenwich High School Scholarship Fund
- -Grade Level Coordinator, Greenwich High School
- -Membership Chair, Eastern Middle School PTA
- -Treasurer, North Mianus School After School Program
- -Volunteer Coordinator, North Mianus School Annual Carnival (Pow Wow)
- -Greenwich Reform Synagogue Board of Directors, serving as the Membership and Human Resources Chairperson for over 7 years
Certified International Property Specialist
National Association of Realtors
Connecticut Association of Realtors
Greenwich Association of Realtors
Greenwich & CT Multiple Listing Services
Montclair State University-Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, magna cum laude. Board of Trustees.
Certified Public Accountant, NY Licensed 1991.
As resident of Old Greenwich, CT for 16 years, together with my husband and four children, we enjoy all that Greenwich has to offer. From running at Tod’s Point, in Old Greenwich, to ice skating at Dorothy Hamill rink in Byram, and participating in the many activities in between, we all embrace the New England life style.