Enthusiasm, passion and love for this business have helped me serve my clients at my best for the past 18 years. As a member of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties Honors Circle, National Association of Realtors and New Haven Middlesex Association of Realtors. I am recognized by my peers for my dedication and knowledge of this profession and was voted Five Star Realtor by Connecticut Magazine, five years in a row. I am honored with being in the top 6% of Berkshire Hathaway agents nationwide, achieving many successful transactions with a 98 % list to sell ratio.
Living on the shoreline my entire life has given me tremendous knowledge of all shoreline towns including, but not limited to: Old Saybrook, Westbrook, Clinton, Essex, Ivoryton,Centerbrook, Old Lyme, Lyme, East Lyme, Niantic and Waterford.
Community service is very important to me and I actively contribute to the Sunshine Kids and Children’s Leukemia Society. In my leisure time some of my other passions are boating, hiking and kayaking, also serving as President of my Homeowners Association.
I look forward to working with you and welcoming you to the community.
What my clients/peers say about me:
- “Stephanie's go-getting attitude! She was always there to help us, anytime of day!" Natalie/Mike
- "You are amazing Stephanie and so funny. We really like you and you were very up front and honest. Thank you for all your time and energy!” ~ Erika and Todd
- “Stephanie was very busy but she took the time to help me with the collateral analytics program for a presentation, and she did it with a smile!” ~ Saundra
- “She made a difficult sale easy and painless! I couldn't have asked for a better Realtor" ~ Rob
- “Stephanie is a ‘Ray of Sunshine!’ She is infectious with her enthusiasm and love of the business, which is evident to all that work with her. She always puts her customers first and keeps their best interests close to her heart. She truly is a Firecracker!” ~ Amanda Lewis, Office Leader