As a resident of Mystic for 22 years, I am very well acquainted with Southeastern Connecticut and our neighbors Westerly and Watch Hill. I have my license in both states.
I chose real estate because I love people and houses. I have a curious nature and also like to solve puzzles. I think these qualities make real estate the perfect career fit for me.
What better feeling than to find the perfect fit of a house to both a family's physical and emotional needs. I get to know people and really feel their wants and needs, their "wish list" and try to fulfill it.
I also love adventure and travel and am open to exploring the unknown almost fearlessly.This makes me willing to try almost anything. I will take on any task with enthusiasm and see it as a self challenge I want to complete. I have been likened to a dog with a bone in it's teeth (in a good way). I focus and get things done and follow-up.
As a survivor of some major illnesses, I now give some of my time to Seniors Helping Seniors. I love helping and listening to these fascinating elders, some of whom have made it into their hundreds!
Please feel free to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me: 860-514-0251.
With so many years of experience and knowledge about the real estate world, I am very
happy to share.
(I also have the Italy "bug",which I got as a college student studying in Florence, and consequently speak Italian and have a house in lovely Puglia. Feel free to call me about Italy too!!!)
Please also see below for some interesting links!
Please feel free to explore my neighborhood. Here are a few sites that you might find helpful and enjoyable:
- Member of Eastern Connecticut Association Realtors (ECAR)
- Member of Connecticut Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Licensed in CT & RI since 1986
Awards / Achievements:
- Alumna of Connecticut College
- Pilgrimage walk - Camino di Santiago, Spain
- Fluent in Italian (own a house in Italy)
- Member of FOMA (Friends of the Mystic Aquarium)
- Member of the National Preservation Trust
- Member of the Mystic Chamber of Commerce
Local zip codes covered: 06355, 06357, 06320, 06340, 06379, 06378, 06359, 06333, 06475, 02891