Family is important to me. I am dedicated to my two beautiful children and loving family. It is especially rewarding to help other families procure a beautiful home where they can create lasting memories. I made an industry leap from the healthcare field to real estate, after committing to a holistic lifestyle, and found professional success in loving what I do. I believe that I have found a career that allows me to help people live a more fulfilling and prosperous life by reaching their home ownership goals.
As a Connecticut native, I am an enthusiastic member of the community. I volunteer my time as a "team mom" for several middle school sports teams and to families that experience Alzheimer’s disease amongst loved ones. I am an avid runner, I enjoy golfing, hiking, site seeing, as well as exploring various farmer's markets, vineyards and great restaurants throughout this beautiful state.
Being a REALTOR at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services in West Hartford means I have been trained by the leading in the industry to ensure efficient and complete service to you. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties has a team of professionals that offer seamless assistance to you for EVERY aspect of your home purchase or sale.
• Graduate of the University of Connecticut with a BS in Physiology and Neurobiology
and a Minor in Molecular and Cell Biology
• Greater Hartford Association of Realtors
• Connecticut Association of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
As an agent I will:
• Obtain knowledgable analysis of property values and market trends
• Use creative marketing techniques to allow for maximum exposure of a client's property
• Engage in skilled negotiations
• Proactively address details before they become a problem
• Educate the client(s) through every step of the process
• Ensure the client's success in making clear and concise decisions through the entire buying/selling process.
• Assure the client(s) receive the utmost care and accurate knowledge that's above and beyond competitors
• Provide extensive communication in every detail of the transaction, from first phone call to the close
• Specialize in making the home selling/buying process as pleasant and easy going as possible for the client(s)
• Make client(s) home easily accessible and the info useful
• Have 24/7 availability
• Building lasting relationships with my client(s)