Why Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties?
As Connecticut's largest independently owned and operated real estate firm, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties is the smart choice for a real estate career. We are committed to offering you the support, guidance and network advantage of a brand with 98% name recognition nationwide. We all share a common vision to be the best service provider and achieve this vision by following a fundamental set of core values: Authenticity, Service, Relationships, Empowerment, Growth and Compassion. With over 55 sales offices statewide and Rhode Island, our committment to providing nothing but the best extends not only to our clients but also to you, our sales executive.
Plan on attending one of our career events, held on the second Thursday of every month from 4-6 PM. Take the time to discover what it takes to really succeed in the real estate business and how we are positioned to help you get your business off to a quick start and grow a long term profitable business. Call 860-676-3914 or e-mail email@example.com to reserve your spot.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties Technology Support
- All listings showcased on bhhsneproperties.com
- Advanced Agent Website - fully customizable
- Exclusive “Home Suite” Single-Property Site with Virtual Tours available free for your listings
- 24/7 Services - Buyer/Seller resource to receive new listings, open houses, and price changes
- Web-based Toolkit for producing professional CMA's
- Web-based Direct Mail program allows access via the web, POP accounts or Exchange Server
- MyMVO.com - Comprehensive Intranet bringing everything you need to your home office
- Dedicated Help Desk Assistance – Available 5 days a week, 10 hours a day.
- Tech Champs available to support agents in the office and offer educational opportunities
- Technology Bonus Program available
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties Training
- Foundations (New Agents)
- Connections (Experienced Agents)
- Active Adult Certification
- Building a Profitiable Business
- Building Loyalty in an eBusiness Environment
- Effective Negotiating Skills
- Fine Homes Division
- Innovative Marketing
- Listing Presentations
- New Homes and Land Division
- Pricing Strategies
- Marketing Specialty Homes (Luxury, Antique, Equestrian, etc.)
- Microsoft (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Psychology of Selling
- MANY, MANY MORE!!
Agent Recognition and Networking Opportunities
- Honor Circle Award Recognition (Quarterly)
- Annual Masters Conference for Top Producers
- National Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties Real Estate Convention Held Annually
- Recognition of Top Selling and Top Listing Sales Executives Monthly
- Annual Key Event to Recognize Excellence in Customer Service
- Regional Networking Events
- Statewide Networking Events
- Tri-state Meetings & Networking Events
- Luxury Soirees and Gala Events
- Manhattan Connection through Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties Elliman
Internet Exposure and Agent Branding
- REAL PING Technology - Direct Response to Internet leads and inquiries
- Your Listings will be displayed on the most comprehensive media strategy available. Web feeds above and beyond MLS feeds include:
We foster an environment that promotes professional and personal growth. Honesty, integrity, respect and compassion is at the core of our philosphy. If you are ready to take your real estate career to the next level or want to learn more about a profitable career in real estate, please contact me anytime for a confidential interview. We're Committed to Your Success!