Apartment 5A is a spacious two-bedroom, bathroom home with large windows filling the space with beautiful natural light. Featured are a two full baths and in-unit laundry.
This apartment also features an in home office space that can easily be turned into a 3rd bedroom.
The apartment is located in The Refinery, a truly exceptional new rental development located in one of Brooklyn's most historic neighborhoods, Clinton Hill. Amenities at The Refinery include a 4-hour doorman, state-of-the-art fitness center, garden, and extraordinary common roof deck with barbecues, wet bar, television, and dining area.
Clinton Hill is a bustling neighborhood with eclectic shopping, top-notch restaurants, chic cafes, and abundant nightlife options. Close to every neighborhood convenience including Pratt Institute and the playgrounds and tennis courts of Fort Greene Park, The Refinery capitalizes on everything that this flourishing neighborhood has to offer. Transportation options to Manhattan and Brooklyn include the Clinton-Washington G train, B54, B6, and B38 buses, and numerous City Bike docking stations.
The landlord is offering months free on a 14-month lease.
- Two bedrooms
- Two baths
- Spacious living and dining area
- Hardwood floors
- Washer and dryer
- Home office
- Stainless steel appliances by Bosch and Fisher & Paykel
- En-suite master bathroom
- Deep soaking tub
- 4-hour doorman
- State of the art fitness center
- Sundeck with barbecue, wet bar, televisions, dining areas, private cabanas and one-of-a-kind reflecting pool set against stunning views of Manhattan and Downtown Brooklyn.
- Bicycle storage
- Parking available at an additional cost
- Surrounded by some of the neighborhood's best restaurants, bars and cafes, including Soco, Brooklyn Tap House, The Emerson, John's Coffee Doughnut Shop, Castro's, BKG Coffee Roasters
- Other neighborhood highlights include Pratt Institute and Fort Greene Park
- Transportation: G at Clinton-Washington, B54, B6, and B38 buses
*rent advertised is net effective based on months free.