Having just undergone a complete renovation, Apartment 18 features a contemporary design and high-end finishes and appliances from Blomberg, Fulgor and Fisher Paykel. The sunny one-bedroom has been outfitted with a range of tech including Sonos smart speakers with a built-in Alexa, Fujitsu Halycon split heating and cooling systems, Lutron lighting controls, a Latch smart access system and Nuheat radiant floor warming.
153 Ludlow is situated in the heart of Lower Manhattan, bordering Nolita at the intersection of the East Village and Lower East Side. The city's most treasured amenities including the New Museum, Ludlow House and Ivan Ramen are just steps from the building's front door.
The landlord is offering one month free on a 13-month lease. The gross rent is $3,500. The net rent with one month free is $3,30.
The photos have been virtually staged to scale.
* One bedroom
* Fully renovated in 018
* High ceilings
* European white-oak Hardwood floors
* Sonos smart speakers with built-in Alexa
* Fujitsu Halycon split heating and cooling system
* Latch smart access systems
* Lutron lighting controls
* Csarstone countertops
* Porcelain tile backsplash
* Blomberg refrigerator and cooktop
* Fulgor wall oven
* Fisher Paykel dishwasher and GE microwave
* Nuheat radiant floor warming
* Kohler fixtures
* Glass-enclosed shower with rain head
* Porcelain floor tile
Neighborhood features and Transportation:
* Located in close proximity to the neighborhoods best restaurants, bars and cafes including Ivan Ramen, Lil Frankies, Vanessa's Dumpling House, Mr. Purple, Russ & Daughters, Mercury Lounge, Stanton Social, Pianos, Kind Regards, Sweet Chick, Van Leeuwen Ice Cream, Beauty & Essex, The Meatball Shop, Fools Gold and many many more.
* Other neighborhood highlights include the Ludlow House, New Museum, Bowery Ballroom and Tenement Museum
* Transportation: F at nd Avenue, J/M/Z/F at Delancey-Essex, B/D at Grand St.