Large Furnished Bedroom, Upper West Side, $1250, Move-in Ready!
* Lease Date: Jan 1 - Jun 30, 2019. Rent: $1250 / mo
* Location: Upper west side, 101st Street, next to Central park!
* Walking distance to subway trains (B, C, 1, 2, 3)
* Minutes from Whole Foods, Starbucks, TJ Max, Michl's, Public Library.
* Fully renovated modern spacious 4BR apartment!
* Large living room, open kitchen, with stainless steel appliances.
* Two full bathrooms, In-Unit Washer / Dryer combo!
* Bedroom fits a queen size bed, has built-in closet, window facing quiet street.
* Fully furnished bedroom! Roommate offers all included furnishings ($1400 bought new) for just $600 or best offer.
* Current roommates are young professionals (two female and 1 male)
Applicants must demonstrate their ability to pay rent either through employment or other means. Serious inquiries only.
[BUILDING & NEIGHBORHOOD]
This historic Upper West Side pre-War low-rise building is one block away from the Central Park. It is also just minutes away from Columbia University by subway, or 20 minute walk. Enjoy living in this well maintained and newly renovated walk-up building. Transportation is convenient with the B and C subway lines a short distance from the building on Central Park West and 103rd Street. The quiet and peaceful block is lined with natural greenery as well as beautifully adorned buildings with intricate detailing in its architecture. Here, you will truly feel at home while still being at the center of it all.