Historic Gentleman Estate built 1750 and added to around 1827. this parcel includes, Parkers Forge Pond, open fields, garden areas, fruit trees, two out buildings, one of which did house horses. The main house, 3200+ square feet of living area, a 1.5 story 30 x 30 barn/stable next tot he house, a detached storage building referred to as the block house(36 x 42) with power, 420 square foot 2 stall barn (unheated/no power), greenhouse, and an additional one stall attached to the main barn. An opportunity to own a piece of local history that has been owned by only 3 families since the Kings grant to original owners. Well maintained over the years with many original feature preserved including on the interior trim, doors, stairways, fireplace mantles, and wide pine floors in many rooms. Property runs hundreds of feet along Parsonage road, several hundred feet along the far side of Parkers Forge Pond, and includes the Private Dam on the pond.