- Zip Code01035
- TypeSingle Family
- Full Bathrooms11
- Half Bathrooms2
- Total Rooms35
- Sq. Ft.10, 000
- BasementConcrete Floor, Finished, Full, Interior Access, Walk Out
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Central Vacuum, Whole House Fan, Finish - Cement Plaster, Finish - Sheetrock, French Doors, Laundry Chute, Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, Security System, Wetbar, Walk-up Attic
- Exterior FeaturesPool - Inground Heated, Fruit Trees, Garden Area, Guest House, Horses Permitted, Outdoor Shower, Stone Wall, Cistern Water Storage, ET Irrigation Controller, Deck - Wood, Deck - Composite, Porch, Porch - Enclosed, Deck, Patio, Covered Patio/Deck, Balcony, Gutters, Hot Tub/Spa, Storage Shed, Barn/Stable, Professional Landscaping, Sprinkler System, Decorative Lighting, Screens, Fenced Yard
- Parking Off-Street, Improved Driveway, Paved Driveway
- Garage Space3
- HeatingCentral Heat, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Humidifier, Hot Water Baseboard, Oil, Propane, Radiant, Ground Source Heat Pump, Hydronic Floor Heat(Radiant)
- Cooling3 or More, Central Air
- SewerPrivate Sewerage
- Year Built2000
- Middle SchoolHopkins
- High SchoolHopkins
- Estimated Taxes$14, 192
Located on over 28 wooded acres this sophisticated, luxurious retreat reflects the magical merging of inspiration and architectural design. Interior and exterior spaces flow seamlessly making a perfect environment for entertaining and relaxation. The beautifully appointed naturalistic pool with 2 waterfalls, boulder wall, rock seats and a beach entry complete this resort-like compound. A masterpiece of design and craftsmanship featuring multiple hardwoods, cork and ceramic flooring throughout. A chef’s kitchen featuring a classic AGA stove, custom cherry cabinets.A first floor Master suite fully ADA compliant, many additional bedrooms most with fireplaces and full baths. Separate from the main house is the Annex above the 3-car garage with 2,200 sf. boasting 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, fabulous on its own. This private retreat has no comparison in Western MA. A Pioneer Valley Treasure in the heart of the 5 College Area surrounded by nature, many hiking trails, golf, marinas and all amenities.
Information Presented by Customer Care
Thank you for requesting a showing of this property. A representative will be in touch with you shortly to confirm the requested showing date and time.
Please note that your appointment is not confirmed until someone contacts you.
Request Info/ Schedule Showing
Finding a mortgage to help fit your needs can make all the difference when deciding to buy or refinance your home. HomeSevices lending provides a wide range of home financing programs and products. Get started!
It's never too early to start looking for home insurance. HomeServices Insurance Northeast is a full service insurance agency providing all forms of coverage for individual, family and business. Learn more!
Shop for Homeowners Insurance
- Open House
- Price Reduced
- New Listing
- Coming Soon
- 25 Sylvia Hts.
- Hadley, MA 01035
- Single Family
Listing courtesy of: Stiles & Dunn, Jones Group REALTORS®
© 2018 MLS Property Information Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved.