- Zip Code01984
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleCraftsman, Antique, Victorian, Shingle
- Full Bathrooms4
- Half Bathrooms1
- Total Rooms14
- Sq. Ft.5, 255
- BasementConcrete Floor, Crawl, Interior Access, Partial, Partially Finished
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, French Doors, Security System
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Screened, Fruit Trees, Garden Area, Horses Permitted, Kennel, Stone Wall, Porch, Patio, Gutters, Storage Shed, Barn/Stable, Paddock, Professional Landscaping, Screens
- Parking Off-Street, Improved Driveway, Paved Driveway
- Garage Space2
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric Baseboard, Hot Water Radiators, Oil
- Cooling2 Units, Central Air, Wall AC
- SewerPrivate Sewerage
- Year Built1905
- Middle SchoolMiles River
- High SchoolHam/Wenham
- Estimated Taxes$23, 294
Gentleman's farm. Private 10 acre equestrian property, "Oak Hill", is located at the end of a long rising driveway which borders large estates. Handsome c.1905 hilltop Craftsman Style shingle residence, with wrap-around Victorian era porches. Move-in condition. Modern eat-in country kitchen has a central island, marble counters, period charm and many custom features. Comfortable owners bedroom suite offers a dressing room, private bath, handsome fireplace and paddock views. 2 stall equestrian shed barn, a hay storage structure; along with 3 fenced paddocks. Shingled c.1982 cow barn with ample storage on 2 levels and a finished 2nd floor office area with a separate entrance. Several majestic oak trees grace this beautiful undulating landscape which is comprised of large fields, private woods and a small pond.
Information Presented by Customer Care
Thank you for requesting a showing of this property. A representative will be in touch with you shortly to confirm the requested showing date and time.
Please note that your appointment is not confirmed until someone contacts you.
Request Info/ Schedule Showing
Finding a mortgage to help fit your needs can make all the difference when deciding to buy or refinance your home. HomeSevices lending provides a wide range of home financing programs and products. Get started!
It's never too early to start looking for home insurance. HomeServices Insurance Northeast is a full service insurance agency providing all forms of coverage for individual, family and business. Learn more!
Shop for Homeowners Insurance
- Open House
- Price Reduced$50,000
- New Listing
- Coming Soon
- Zero Virginia Place
- Wenham, MA 01984
- Single Family
Listing courtesy of: Peter Dorsey, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Beverly
© 2018 MLS Property Information Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved.