- Zip Code01060
- TypeSingle Family
- StyleQueen Anne, Multi-Level, Victorian
- Full Bathrooms2
- Half Bathrooms2
- Total Rooms11
- Sq. Ft.3, 800
- BasementConcrete Floor, Finished, Full, Interior Access, Walk Out
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Central Vacuum, Finish - Sheetrock, Security System, Wetbar
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Screened, Garden Area, Stone Wall, ET Irrigation Controller, Integrated Pest Management, Drought Tolerant/Water Conserving Landscaping, Deck - Composite, Porch, Porch - Enclosed, Deck, Patio, Covered Patio/Deck, Gutters, Professional Landscaping, Decorative Lighting, Screens, Fenced Yard, Satellite Dish
- Parking Off-Street, Improved Driveway, Paved Driveway
- Garage Space2
- HeatingENERGY STAR, Central Heat, Forced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- SewerCity/Town Sewer
- Year Built1895
- High SchoolNHS
- Estimated Taxes$18, 241
Landmark home on a hill in the heart of one of Northampton’s most sought after in-town neighborhoods. A rare and coveted melding of elegant homes in a serene setting with a location less than a mile from Smith College, Main Street and parks, paths and trails. The house was completely renovated inside and out, providing a superior home with a versatile design combined with first-rate materials, all on a terraced corner lot that ensures both privacy and magnificent light throughout the day. 5 bedrooms, 2.5 and 2 full baths and a well-appointed kitchen evoke European charm with a harmonious unity of roomy, yet intimate spaces. A cozy tree-house like screened porch, high level office perch with dramatic windows, cathedral master bath, exercise suite, large 2-car heated garage complete the house. All the expected luxury accoutrements & high level energy-efficiency w/low-maintenance grounds. An unusual opportunity to live almost downtown, yet in a peaceful oasis of trees, sky and light,
Information Presented by Customer Care
Thank you for requesting a showing of this property. A representative will be in touch with you shortly to confirm the requested showing date and time.
Please note that your appointment is not confirmed until someone contacts you.
Request Info/ Schedule Showing
Finding a mortgage to help fit your needs can make all the difference when deciding to buy or refinance your home. HomeSevices lending provides a wide range of home financing programs and products. Get started!
It's never too early to start looking for home insurance. HomeServices Insurance Northeast is a full service insurance agency providing all forms of coverage for individual, family and business. Learn more!
Shop for Homeowners Insurance
- Open House
- Price Reduced$5,000
- New Listing
- Coming Soon
- 82 Coles Meadow Rd
- Northampton, MA 01060
- Single Family
Listing courtesy of: Julie B. Held, Maple and Main Realty, LLC
© 2018 MLS Property Information Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved.