- Zip Code02341
- TypeSingle Family
- Full Bathrooms2
- Half Bathrooms1
- Total Rooms10
- Sq. Ft.4, 122
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Interior Access, Partially Finished, Walk Out
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Central Vacuum, Security System
- Exterior FeaturesFruit Trees, Porch, Deck, Patio, Covered Patio/Deck, Gutters, Storage Shed, Professional Landscaping, Sprinkler System
- Parking Off-Street, Stone/Gravel, Unpaved Driveway
- Garage Space2
- HeatingCentral Heat, Gas, Hot Water Baseboard
- Cooling2 Units, Central Air
- SewerInspection Required for Sale, Private Sewerage
- Year Built1998
- Middle SchoolHanson
- High SchoolWhitman
- Estimated Taxes$10, 329
This is a beautiful large 4 bedroom custom built Colonial style home that sits on 1.89 acres at the end of a quite cul-de-sac. Many custom built features including 10' ceilings on 1st & 2nd floors, 28' X 23.5' family room 16' vaulted ceiling, double wall ovens, exterior coins, returns and dental moldings. Large kitchen & eating area open to the family room with a secluded backyard featuring 1,000 gallon Koi pond & waterfall, stick built 8' x 10' shed and fire pit. Near Commuter Rail to Boston .
Information Presented by Customer Care
Thank you for requesting a showing of this property. A representative will be in touch with you shortly to confirm the requested showing date and time.
Please note that your appointment is not confirmed until someone contacts you.
Request Info/ Schedule Showing
Finding a mortgage to help fit your needs can make all the difference when deciding to buy or refinance your home. HomeSevices lending provides a wide range of home financing programs and products. Get started!
It's never too early to start looking for home insurance. HomeServices Insurance Northeast is a full service insurance agency providing all forms of coverage for individual, family and business. Learn more!
Shop for Homeowners Insurance
Listing courtesy of: Jason Saphire, www.EntryOnly.com
© 2018 MLS Property Information Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved.