- Zip Code01921
- TypeSingle Family
- Full Bathrooms5
- Half Bathrooms1
- Total Rooms13
- Sq. Ft.7, 056
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Garage Access, Interior Access, Partially Finished, Sump Pump, Radon Remediation System, Walk Out
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Central Vacuum, Intercom, French Doors, Security System
- Exterior FeaturesPool - Inground Heated, Porch - Screened, Garden Area, Horses Permitted, Stone Wall, Deck - Wood, Porch, Patio, Balcony, Gutters, Professional Landscaping, Sprinkler System, Decorative Lighting, Screens, Fenced Yard
- Parking Off-Street, Paved Driveway
- Garage Space5
- HeatingCentral Heat, Forced Air, Gas, Radiant
- CoolingCentral Air
- SewerPrivate Sewerage
- Year Built2001
- Middle SchoolMasconomet
- High SchoolMasconomet
- Estimated Taxes$34, 951
Private luxury seven acre estate with 3 bedroom family/guest wing. Three beautifully finished floors with elevator access.The main floor features a gracious chef's kitchen with large eating area & upscale appliances. It opens to a screened porch. The impressive, fireplaced great room offers custom cabinetry, & access to the sweeping deck. The second floor's luxurious ensuite master bedroom includes a custom designed bath & private balcony. A large paneled office & another ensuite bedroom plus main laundry complete the second level. The finished walkout lower level offers a spacious bonus room with adjoining full bath. The guest wing features a light filled family room, bonus room with kitchenette, 3 bedrooms & 2 baths with separate laundry. Your family and guests will enjoy outdoor living in this special private retreat which includes a spectacular infinity pool, large stone patio and outdoor kitchen. 3+2 garages.
Information Presented by Customer Care
Thank you for requesting a showing of this property. A representative will be in touch with you shortly to confirm the requested showing date and time.
Please note that your appointment is not confirmed until someone contacts you.
Request Info/ Schedule Showing
Finding a mortgage to help fit your needs can make all the difference when deciding to buy or refinance your home. HomeSevices lending provides a wide range of home financing programs and products. Get started!
It's never too early to start looking for home insurance. HomeServices Insurance Northeast is a full service insurance agency providing all forms of coverage for individual, family and business. Learn more!
Shop for Homeowners Insurance
- Open House Sun Jan 27; 12:00PM - 2:00PM
- Price Reduced$100,000
- New Listing
- Coming Soon
- 16-B Laurel Hollow Road
- Boxford, MA 01921
- Single Family
Listing courtesy of: Barbara Miller, Compass
© 2019 MLS Property Information Network, Inc. All Rights Reserved.