- Zip Code10003
- Total Rooms3
- Sq. Ft.0
- Interior FeaturesEat-In Kitchen
- Year Built1900
- Estimated Taxes$0
- Maintenance or Common Charges$0
- Building FeaturesBuilding Roof Garden
This massive south-facing 1BR is the best deal in Greenwich Village/Union Square/East Village. In a low-key walk-up building, this unit has a great queen sized bedroom with tons of closets, a large living space and a separate kitchen area.
- Loft-like High Ceilings
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Queen Sized Bedroom
- 4 HUGE closets with overhead storage
- Large Living Room
- Abundance of Natural Light
- PRIME location on 4th Avenue & 12th Street
- STEPS from Union Square 4,5,6,N,Q,R,L trains!
- Quick walk away from Washington Square Park, Union Square Park, Whole Foods, Regal Cinemas and MORE!
Contact for a Private tour today!
Information Presented by Customer Care
Thank you for requesting a showing of this property. A representative will be in touch with you shortly to confirm the requested showing date and time.
Please note that your appointment is not confirmed until someone contacts you.
Request Info/ Schedule Showing
Finding a mortgage to help fit your needs can make all the difference when deciding to buy or refinance your home. HomeSevices lending provides a wide range of home financing programs and products. Get started!
It's never too early to start looking for home insurance. HomeServices Insurance Northeast is a full service insurance agency providing all forms of coverage for individual, family and business. Learn more!
Shop for Homeowners Insurance
- Open House
- Price Reduced$50
- New Listing
- Coming Soon
- 240 East 19Th St. 3-A
- New York, NY 10003
Listing courtesy of: Lyndsey Casagrande, Real New York