New Development Marketing
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Westchester Properties' New Homes & Land Division gives developers, home builders and land owners the specialized services they need in a competitive and ever changing real estate market. Currently representing over 40 new developments and spec houses across the state, New England Properties and Westchester Properties REALTORS® are uniquely qualified to handle your new home sales and marketing needs.
New Homes & Land Services
• Provide site specific analyses; study of current and future competing projects; local demographic information, absorption rates, sales trends and inventory levels for new construction subdivisions, raw land, luxury single family homes, multifamily developments, active adult communities and commercial properties.
• Recommend pricing, layout styles, specifications and optional features.• Analyze the highest and best use of each property to yield the highest return.
• Utilize our land use and sales database to assist in locating and acquiring land for development based on specific criteria or searching for developments already approved.
• Craft a highly customized marketing plan for each project with outlined action steps and timeline in order to reach target markets.
• Develop collateral materials, printed and digital brochures, direct mail cards, email campaigns, and social media pages.
• Design, code, optimize and host the project website. Make updates throughout the life of the project.
• Facilitate and conceptualize a public relations program, specialty events and cross-marketing initiatives.• Develop a print and online media program to target broker and consumer groups.
Sales and Site Management
• Provide an experienced New Homes & Land sales manager and trained staff who will clearly explain the project to the buying public.
• Prepare detailed traffic and customer source reports.
• Coordinate all the details involved in establishing the sales office and provide model home staging recommendations.
• Manage the selection process with the home buyer.
• List the project on the Multiple Listing Service, bhhsNEproperties.com, berkshirehathawayhs.com, NYTimes.com, WSJ.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com and all other major listing websites.