As a sales executive with Berkshire Hathaway, Greenwich and Stamford, CT are my primary areas of expertise. Through my past and present experience, I bring a unique level of knowledge to real estate transactions.
Throughout my career, I have worked with domestic and international buyers and sellers of real estate in various capacities. Prior to joining Berkshire Hathaway, I worked for 15 years as a global real estate investment banker with Morgan Stanley and as a consultant and auditor with PriceWaterhouseCoopers in NY. I managed global real estate acquisitions, financings, investor relations and real estate operations as the Global Finance Officer of the MS Real Estate Funds. I am a graduate of Montclair State University (Magna Cum Laude), with a business degree and a CPA.
Served in numerous decision-making positions supporting the overall financial, operational and membership health of various organizations.
• -Board of Directors, Emily Catherine Fedorko Foundation
• -Board of Directors, Chairperson, Greenwich High School Soccer Booster Club
• -Co-Chairperson, Greenwich High School Scholarship Fund
• -Grade Level Coordinator, Greenwich High School
• -Membership Chair, Eastern Middle School PTA
• -Treasurer, North Mianus School After School Program
• -Volunteer Coordinator, North Mianus School Annual Carnival (Pow Wow)
• -Greenwich Reform Synagogue Board of Directors, serving as the Membership and Human Resources Chairperson for over 7 years
Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
National Association of Realtors
Connecticut Association of Realtors
Greenwich & CT SMART Multiple Listing Services
As resident of Old Greenwich, CT for 16 years, together with my husband and four children, we enjoy all that Greenwich has to offer. From running at Tod’s Point, in Old Greenwich, to ice skating at Dorothy Hamill rink in Byram, and participating in the many activities in between, we all embrace the New England life style.